Re: Iwata parts

That's why I said "If."

________________________________

-= ®atzofratzo =-

Reply to
-= ®atzofratzo =-

> >Try
they are very nice and may be able to help. Pete > > I've ordered from them before (in the US) and their service is superb. > If they'll ship to the UK, I wouldn't hesitate to use them. >

Well there is a problem. This is their respond:

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are unable to process international orders to shipping addresses different from the billing address of the card. Additionally, we can only accept prepayment by International Money Order (in US Dollars) from some international locations, including Poland. We cannot accept credit cards or electronic transfers at this time.

Sorry for any inconvenience, Dixie Art Supplies

Thats why I'm looking for a shop in Europe.

Reply to
Maciek