Re: MVR Hobby-MOVING, NOT CLOSING!!! OK ... where's Mel Moving to?

And when's it happening? We're heading u[ to the Quad Cities in July and I usually take a trip over to Davenport to visit with Mel.

Dean

Dean

Reply to
Dean Eubanks

July 26--He told me the other day he has looked at a few places, but as yet hasn't made any decisions.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy