Re: Need A Hobby?

I need a hobby, something besides the simple desire for more sex. That

> brings up an interesting point. Why is it that sex, is not considered > a hobby? Maybe it's because you don't use glue, or epoxy, like in > making a model airplane.

you don't use glue when having sex?

did I miss a memo or something?

C.

Reply to
crw59

I don't...I hate the taste...

Reply to
eyeball

Dear OP: What we modellers desire we go out and buy. You can do the same. The nearest naval base should do just fine.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

How about lubricants?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller
10w30
Reply to
eyeball

WD-40

Reply to
willshak

Yep, gonna put her up on blocks when I get home, rotate her tires, and repack her bearings...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Here is a hobby suggestion...Get some psycho therapy...If you are a guy and like guys ..you need BIG TIME HELP!!

Reply to
JLEJONES

read very carefully. see the word "her" in the post. and lighten up a bit. We don't need people messing up a little light hearted posting until we get back on topic.....

Reply to
crw59

Hey! This is a family board... Keep your sex life out of this... :P

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

on 1/29/2008 5:07 PM snipped-for-privacy@COSLINK.NET said the following:

"Not that there is anything wrong with that". Seinfeld.

Reply to
willshak

I was always partial to petroleum jelly and sand.

Reply to
MySelf

sounds like lack of sex life.

Reply to
someone

I put a transparent penis and testicles on my former girlfriend's "Visible Man" model I built for her around 25 years back when she was getting her nursing degree in college. :-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Hard to say what what the best line out of Seinfeld was, but: "She's pretty cute..." "George...she's a Nazi." is right up there. My favorite moment out of the whole series is still the "Magic Loogie" theory being illustrated in best Oliver Stone fashion:

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

"Oh yeah; last Valentine's Day with my wife...the night of the living dead." - Rodney Dangerfield

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

amen! like his standup but that show was BOR-ING!

Reply to
someone

who said you could sleep with my wife? everybody!

Reply to
someone

Never could stand Seinfeld so I don't know any lines from the show.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Well, it was about nothing, you know. Actually, if it was about anything, it was about "Jerry and his friends have a hard time finding dates with people who aren't even odder than they are". Something I can certainty identify with from back in my dating days.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery