Re: New from AMTech

>They also mentioned the West Coast person who has been spreading rumors about >them. Anybody know who that may be? > >Tom

i've neen saying i covet their goods?

A 1/48 Banshee! My prayers are answered!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Those Banshees look beautiful- the email mentioned they have a question about the commercial viability of 50's jets- SWMBO and I had to take a pretty good pay cut this year, so I'm already saving up for that recon bird. YOU GO, AMTECH!!!

Reply to
Jim Atkins

Agreed. But when's the XP47H and XP72 going to show up? (And will Microsoft sue?? :) Chek

Reply to
Chek

Reply to
Craig Baumer

Three of the happiest words I know.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

I'll take some of the larger planes in 1/144...and second that request for the subjects in the true scale (1/72)as well :-)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308