Re: New from AMTech

i've neen saying i covet their goods?
Maiesm72 wrote:

A 1/48 Banshee! My prayers are answered!
                Bill Shuey
Bill did you do a vac-form of a Banshee and not tell us???!! Shame on you Boomer
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:34:39 -0400, "William H. Shuey"

Those Banshees look beautiful- the email mentioned they have a question about the commercial viability of 50's jets- SWMBO and I had to take a pretty good pay cut this year, so I'm already saving up for that recon bird. YOU GO, AMTECH!!!
--
Jim Atkins
Twentynine Palms CA USA

bird.
Three of the happiest words I know.
I'll take some of the larger planes in 1/144...and second that request for the subjects in the true scale (1/72)as well :-)