Re: New Pegaso 54mm vignette

I’m new to the forum so please excuse me if this is not the

> usual sort of entry. I’m really putting this item up for fans > of Pegaso white metal miniatures, as I’m a big fan myself. > > I have just been to Italy on vacation and been fortunate enough to > visit the Pegaso workshop in Siena. (I had a great time and they > could not have been more hospitable – a great bunch of guys.) > > I was fortunate enough to see a new item that they hope to release in > December. It is a “special edition” medieval vignette. I > know that we all see lots of vignettes but the reason for mentioning > it here is that I was absolutely blown away by the quality and detail > on this vignette. > > It seems to me to be raising the bar significantly on both the detail > and quality for 54mm figures. I think when you see the photos on > their website later this year you’ll be hard pushed to believe > that these are 54mm and not 90mm figures. Also, the poses are very > atmospheric and very lifelike. > > The Pegaso team told me that have spent longer than usual on these > figures and it really shows. They have said that they will be a > limited edition so keep an eye out for them on their website if you > are interested in medieval figures. > > I’ll put this item on some other forums and please feel free to > forward it to other fans of medieval historical figures. I feel that > we need to support efforts like this to ensure that more companies > improve the quality and variety of their offerings. > > Gerry

No apologies needed, as miniature figures are no less "scale models" than aircraft, armor, or automobiles.

Do you have a link for us, so that we may enjoy these pieces as much as you do?

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Ooops! Thanks for pointing this out Greg. The url for Pegaso is:

They have many other figures from non-medieval period including some nice new WW2 figures, but I'm a medieval buff I'm afraid. Gerry

Reply to
Gerry Johnston

Thanks,

I already am quite familiar with Pegaso's excellent line, but I am sure others will find the link helpful. Actually, I was asking for a link to the particular pieces you were interested in. I was curious as to what exactly YOU were interested in painting.

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers