Re: Origins of two 1/72 kits

I am trying to confirm which kit the Starfix HH-3 is based on/copied from.

>Burns' guide says Revell, but I always thought that it was either the Lindberg >or Aurora kit.

It's a copy of the Aurora kit.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Isn't the Lindberg kit a snap-fit "adaptation" of the Revell kit? ISTR nearly all the parts are interchangable.

Reply to
Frank May

Thanks, Al.

I have the Starfix kit, but not the Aurora to compare it to.

I'll drop Johns Burns a line, too.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72