Re: (REQ) Lindberg's '64 Plymouth Belvedere

I hadn't known of it's release, other than the Petty version. I'd like

>the stock release. Anyone know where I can get one? I've not seen them >available. > As usual, many thanks for any help in this search. > >Frank Kranick >IPMS/USA 20352

Frank,

You might give Hobby Heaven (the model car Hobby Heaven!) a try. The stock version of this car, along with the stock '64 Dodge was out about 1998 or so, and likely some kits are laying about someplace.

Art Anderson

Reply to
EmilA1944