Re: Sikorsky helicopter brochures for sale

Maybe someone should turn the spammer over to S++++++y's lawyers. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

You're off base here. I read each of his ads and each one was for a different subset of brochures.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Tom,

have you ever checked my postings in this group for content? If you would have done so, you would have discovered they are all different. It is beyond me why you would consider that spamming. I think any lawyer, Sikorsky or not, would agree with me on this.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Bayer

Thanks, Al - glad to see at least somebody in this newsgroup actually bothered to check the facts before posting. I was starting to feel like in an online version of the Twilight Zone.

Best wishes,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Bayer

Martin

Look up the meaning of :-)

:-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Kill filed by whom? Certainly not you. This is a sight that modlers use to pass information, talk to friends, keep up with what bothers us and sell items we deem of interest to each other. The books in question are indeed interesting to many here. I don't model ac's nor do I model rotary ac's. However your ditribe about his intentions andyour snide remark about his mental capacities led me to investigate further. If I were modeling in that area those books would be extremly helpfull. Please be a little more careful in your judgments. We need more of his offerings not less. If you threaten to kill file someone by all means please do so. Oh yes, please include me in your kill file.

Reply to
ARMDCAV

Sorry Tom - I guess I was kinda caught up in the heat of the verbal battle.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Bayer