Re: Spare decal 1/35 Tamiya Sherman 105 Howitzer?

Maybe, depends ....

(i) Do you just mean decal No 3 (Star with Circle) - if so I have these spare because I am going to do the version on the box art which doesn't need these.

(ii) Are you in the UK - if so, no problem - if not, it depends on what the postage will be

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather

Yes, Star with Circle - for Houston Kid II

No, I'm in California. Don't know what the postage would be. I was hoping to find someone a little closer, but if not, I'll be happy to pay the postage, just don't quite know how.

Reply to
Ed Baroth

Looks like it will only be 50p (90 cents) by airmail so you can have that on me.

I assume from your original post that you just need one of them.

If you email me with your address I post it out to you.

My eMail is

nigelthe-heathersnildramcouk

Cheers,

Nigel