re the more sale thread

i just looked again and all seems well. the page displayed correctly and looks good. the color balnce works well. good job! using the latest firefox

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:tMFpl.243948$se4.121713@en-nntp-

03.dc1.easynews.com:

Thank you!!

Now please buy something!

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

frank, if i could buy from anyone right now, it would be you. you have lots i want. but this is my worst time of year. insurance, registrations, renewals, etc. add nauseum. so i have zero model budget. i don't even get squadron fliers anymore. if my pc junk sells on ebay...but i do wish you best of sales.

Reply to
someone

Wanna trade? Just kidding....

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:ZFGpl.57962$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-05.dc.easynews.com:

Cool, it'll be ther for a while, though. I have lots to move!!

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

me too with the pc stuff. i'll be setting up 5-6 more auctions this weekend. some older stuff sells ok, ram, drives, etc. so maybe there's hope for us yet.

Reply to
someone