Re: UK - Tamiya Spray Can

Hi

> > I am building the new Tamiya Williams F1 car, and the instructions call > for TS-51 Blue. This is an aerosol spray can. Does anyone know where I > can get one in the UK?- my local store stops at TS-50!

TS-51 is Telefonica Blue. Try

or

BTW, tell your dealer it's about time he got all his marbles together, the TS line goes all the way up to TS-54...

Reply to
[**]Serge D. Grun

Oh, this is a great color. I used it on the 2002 WRC Ford Rally car I made for my boyfriend. Search it out. It's worth it.

Lissa - a newbie/lurker - and a girl!

Reply to
Lissa

All right! Another fairer sex modeler. Welcome aboard! :-)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Are you sure it's not actually because of the reptiles?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Actually, TS-64 Dark Mica Blue is the most recent addition.

Ken

Reply to
KWHCoaster