Re: Update on The Jess Lynch story...

Seems she was in an accident BEFORE the capture (hence the

>> injuries) and the Iraqi's gave her a good deal of medical assistance >before the heroic rescue. >> >> Not picking, just passing on the news. (And wondering why no-one from the >US

Proabably because we already read it in the news and on TV? I wouldn't call a crash of the Humvee making a run for it while taking fire an accident. Or did I miss another update?

Reply to
Dave Henk

Umm, sorry guys. I don't read the WP a lot..... It was on the local radio news the day I posted it; thought it was new(s).

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg