Re: Vessticles got hammered again today......

From: "Vessticles Irvine" snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

>I don't know what a piss-ant is. I think >that is some kind of military term, >because I have heard it used in some war >movies.

You heard it in a war movie? Well, I guess that makes you an expert on the military and combat, doesn't it? Actually, piss ant is not a military term. If you want to know what a piss ant is, do an Internet search or, perhaps, someone else on RMS might be kind enough to explain it to you.

I think I am beginning to get under >Woodier's skin. That gives me great >pleasure. ..../V

Vessticles, you couldn't get under a wet fart sack (now that's a military term; look it up). Au contraire homme myope, it seems I'm under your skin "deeper 'n a tick on a coon hound."

You know, if you would just make rational and logical arguements instead of the histerical, emotional drivel to support your suppositions you constantly spout, others, including myself, might be more tolerant of you and the position you espouse.

PS. Get a clue Woodier. Liberal's today >are Eisenhower Republicans of >yester-year. The Republicans are the > radicals any more.

I have a clue. More than that, I have an understanding.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier