Re: where are wombats?

Can someone tell me whether Wombats live only in Australia,

> or also on other continents? > > Apart from zoos, of course. > > We all know that Wombats are to be found in Zoos. > > 201

If they were up your ass you'd know.

WomBat

Reply to
WmB

Bloody cross-poster...

He should probably tune into Monty...they did the news for wombats...once...but I think they got away with it.

..."and now, the new for wombats. No wombats were involved in an accident on the M3 today"...or some such...

Reply to
Rufus

... but I don't think anyone is currently making them in 1/35.

:-|

John

Reply to
John