Re: Witch airplane manufacture is the best?

Which witch are you speaking of?

Reply to
ARMDCAV

Man, this poster is a cross-posting demon!

Airplane manufacturer? OH - you men MODEL airplane manufacturer? Who the hell are the manufacturers on this poll?

Spam/Troll...

Reply to
Danny Stone

Witches fly brooms.

(@#$%in' muggle...)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

in article snipped-for-privacy@iquest.net, Edwin Ross Quantrall at snipped-for-privacy@iquest.net wrote on 2/7/04 12:39 AM:

I knew one that flew Delta.

: )

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

I once worked for one who flew a desk. ;~) "The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier