need help, looking for a 1/12 Mclaren 1/12!!!

hello guys, i'm looking for a 1:12 mclaren GTR car model!!! any help will be greatly appriciated, where should i try, how should i try, etc, thanks a lot!!!!

Reply to
Phil

You mean a F1 GTR, as in a racing version of the three seater road car?

No Plastic kits of it. Some resin and diecasts. Pretty sure there was a high line diecast in 1/12, and its the only 1/12 of it I've heard of. Minichamps/Paul Model Art I think. Pretty sure I've seen one.

I'd join the gpma Yahoogroup and ask (someone will know) and search current and completed items on ebay to ferret out what was available, and go from there.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett