Revell 73nd scale C-160

Has anyone built, or is anyone building, the new Transall C-160 by Revell? Has anyone purchased one? If so, can you tell me what you think of the kit?

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

Make that 72nd scale....

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

How does it compare to the Heller kit, for instance?

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Yes. I was told it is a new tooling. The Heller kit I have.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

Damn - I need one of those - saw loads at Fairford 2005

Reply to
Martin

Whoops!

I accidentally puchased one on Saturday - just before purchasing a Bachmann

9F!!!!
Reply to
Martin

LOL @ 'accidentally puchased' .......seriously tho whats it like?