Revell 73nd scale C-160

Has anyone built, or is anyone building, the new Transall C-160 by Revell?
Has anyone purchased one? If so, can you tell me what you think of the kit?
Don H.
Reply to
Don Harstad
Make that 72nd scale....
Don H.
Reply to
Don Harstad
Don> "Don Harstad" wrote in message Don> news:ek9q2f$8t2$ snipped-for-privacy@news.netins.net...
Don> Make that 72nd scale....
How does it compare to the Heller kit, for instance?
Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug
Yes. I was told it is a new tooling. The Heller kit I have.
Don H.
Reply to
Don Harstad
Damn - I need one of those - saw loads at Fairford 2005
Reply to
Martin
Whoops!
I accidentally puchased one on Saturday - just before purchasing a Bachmann 9F!!!!
Reply to
Martin
LOL @ 'accidentally puchased' .......seriously tho whats it like?
Regards SiG