Revell P-26

Hi

Is the P-26 of Revell good or not so good? And where can I find colour schemes of the P-26?

Bey Robert

Reply to
schoro

Sorry, I forgot, the scale is 1/72.

snipped-for-privacy@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de schrieb:

Reply to
schoro

wrote

I think it is fine for a 40 year old kit. . . I remember small holes in the wings and fuselage to aid rigging. Isn't there a new European kit out?

There was an Aerofax book on the P-26 that was very good, as well as a Squadron/Signal "Mini-in-Action" book.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

Pavla.

Well, you can try MAI Research Service at the e-mail address given above. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

New kit: Pavla, I believe. I think the Revell is probably good enough to keep and build. At least, I have one and it will do for me.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

The book Flying Colour has quite a few, as does several (old) magazines. You may also try a google search. Mainly that'll bring you tha Blue planes with yellow wings and a lot of colourfull designs, but the book also has some green and camouflaged profiles.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

Thanks for all the responses.

I think i'll try to build the kit in the next weeks.

Robert

Claus Gustafsen schrieb:

Reply to
schoro