RIP Air Enthusiast Magazine

How sad. By far one of the very best aviaton magazines.

Does anybody have a good copy of #62 that they wouldn't mind parting with? I have a damaged copy, but it's the only issue that I am missing.

TIA

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Not here. The line jumps from #39 to #85 and ends at #88. It kind of disappeared here long ago.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

What month and year was that? I have a ton of old issues in my collection.

Reply to
bluumule

March/April, 1996. If you have it that would be great.

TIA

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Mine are from the early seventies. Sorry, no help here.

Reply to
bluumule

Thanks for checking.

Tom