Rodney Dangerfield

Passed away today. Rest in Peace and thanks for all the laughs. With our Respect,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

two heros in one week. shit!

Reply to
someone

I should dig out the tape with "Back to School" and watch it in his honour. Janet Leigh yesterday and Rodney today. Soon won't be any stars left.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Have i wondered in to alt.obituary.announcements ?

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

Don't forget "Psycho" too!

Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit

Gosh durn it, I would have given him some respect, if he'd only let me!

I'd talk more but I've got a Messerschmitt upstairs.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 "I want some positive proof that a few million more dead Americans is a Bad Thing. Because if you go by the advertising, the American nation is the most deserving of genocide there has ever been."--Tepid 9:19

Reply to
Stephen "FPilot" Bierce

This is a sad week. Gordon Cooper, Rodney Dangerfield, Frank "Pete" Everest, Janet Leigh ... all have passed away in recent days.... :-(

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

I vaguely remember a Rodney movie about 20 years ago, (??Easy Money??) that he's buildng a model in it, a Messerschmitt. I have to find that movie.

PTB Pilot

Reply to
PT Ball