rufus

think you'll have a warm play date anytime soon? maybe v-ville and here? gotta show you the $300 sr. i'm still in a daze at that find. 5200 original miles and it was already hot modded. i stepped in something that day. want to show you the rest of the beasts, too.

Yeah...I need the ride, but I'm tied up for a bit. Gonna be on the road for a few starting the middle of next week.

Reply to
Rufus

hokay. just remember i need a full 15 minutes warning to go riding. bring me a toy from you travels. tacky crap with place names is always cool.

...hmmn...this could be a challenge.

Reply to
Rufus

no gift shop at langley?

Probably a nicer one than at Fallon...or Yuma...

Reply to
Rufus

i had a cia coffee mug. black with white letters. but someone realised how cool it was and it walked.

That would be cool. I'd but that for a dollar.

Reply to
Rufus

wish i still had it.