rufus

makes sense to license model stuff. some has potential abuse possibilities by terrorists. like watching the rocket guys.
most of them are just eccentric, (did you see the flying port-a-poo?) but the potential is there. you getting rain? we go earhtplittenloudenboomer, but it's a drty hump. i want weather! i'm freakin bored witrh this sun stuff.
e wrote:

Yup. At the rate the R/C guys are going they might as well be building full scale aircraft. The only guys that really still qualify as "model" pilots are the electic power crowd, IMO.
We got hammered a few days ago - cloudy and windy but no precip to speak of...yet. Theres a flash flood watch on, but I just got back from a ride across town to the P.O. and we're still dry.
Had a few fires going from the last round of lightning strikes, though.
--
- Rufus