Searching for decal sheet, Microscale 72-156 or similar

Anyone know of a source or have one (or more) to sell or trade?

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
tomservo

Tom,

I'd like to help you but I don't file my decals by stock numbers. Can you tell us what's on the sheet?

Ed R

" T'was a woman who drove me to drink. It's a pity that I never thanked her for it." W.C. Fields

Reply to
robbelothe
72-156 Luftwaffe national insignia according to

Similar ones are:

72-153 Luftwaffe national insignia, crosses, black outline, bombers, part 1 (some swastikas included). 72-154 Luftwaffe national insignia, crosses, bombers, part 2. 72-156 Luftwaffe national insignia, crosses (all types), fighters, part 1. 72-157 Luftwaffe national insignia, crosses, black outline, fighters, part 2. 72-160 Luftwaffe swastikas. 72-161 Luftwaffe national insignia, crosses, white outline, bomers, part 3. 72-168 Luftwaffe national insignia, crosses, white, fighters.

I have 72-154 if anyone is interested. My sales list is on:

Regards, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug