Set the wayback machine...

I'm looking for any evidence of a model I remember from (mumble) years ago in the early 70s when I was living in Winterpeg.

It was a Soviet "Yankee" class boomer that I remember as being about

18" long or so. It was definitely not the Aurora "Golf" (I acquired that several years ago thinking it was the one I remembered).

Given that I was only 9 or 10 at the time, I don't remember whose kit it was if I ever knew. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Reply to
Jeff C