shinden

i don't suppose anyone buitl the hasegawa shinden with the wheels up?

I did one in *gasp* 1/48 in the 80s...I assume it was the Hasegawa kit,but I forget.I gave it away when I realised I preferred 1/72.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

boogers, i need the gear and doors.

mine is the 1/48 of course. it is a very cool plane. i think i read it was a good flyer.

I built the old 1/72 Tamiya kit way back. Somewhere in time the canopy has disappeared. Still a pretty sharp-looking plane.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Write Hasegawa for the spares, usually works. I've got one for the table in about 6 months but Im doing a wheels down TSR2

Reply to
TSR2

I'd think the doors would be easy enough from plastic card?sorry I cant be of more help

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

prolly, but i need wheels and stuts, too.

will they sell them? i lost the originals and need to pay for them.

E-mail be off board. I may be able to reward your honesty.

snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Jarold Young

I'd have to read up to find how many times it did fly. I don't think it did too many flights.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

First prototype flew three times, for a total of about 45 minutes.

Second prototype did not fly in Japan. It was brought to the US and fully assembled, but I've not seen any account that it was flown.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

i think so too, like half dozen. damn cool birdie.

Supposedly the second prototype was stashed in one of the quonset buildings at Silver Hill. One supposes that the National Air and Space people still have it. I read that the test pilot on the second or third flight saw one of the A-bomb blasts from the air.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

E-mailed you this morning and just now as well. Sounds like you didn't get the first one. I'm using the verizon.net address for you. E-mail direct if there's a different address to use. The parts are sitting on my desk...

JaroldY

Reply to
Jarold Young

i just got you reply now and am answering it with the info. let me know if you get my reply ok and thank you.