Somebody said...

that it would be nice to see an Aussie B47. Now ,just supposing , that I decided to make the one on the bench at the momment Austrailian, just so I dont have to paint it NMF, what colours and pattern would it be. Just hypothetacly, out of intrest,curiosity realy not realy intending to do it, no not me ,not ever............

- Rory Manton

- Oh gods , why me?

Reply to
Rory Manton

Imagination is a wonderful thing! :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

in article snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, Dataview Publishing at snipped-for-privacy@dataviewbooks.com wrote on 26/7/04 4:33:

Sorry I can't open the link, bloody 'puters.

Reply to
Rory Manton

Interesting concepts -- especially the British Viggie, the "Seattle" testbed aircraft (great color scheme!) and the "Have Misletoe". (Although the designers could also have chosen the F-100 as the "guidance" plane.)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Would the scheme from an Aussie Lancaster help? I have a Matchbox 1/72 kit that also shows the Aussie colors.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy