Somone in Netherlands

Got a address of a girl i write to, for the past few years, want to fone her on xmas day as a surprise, can someone email me, will pass the family name and addy and can someone use, i guess you have one a online tel directory, my Dutch isnt too good, apart from the words from Gone in 60 sec as i have a subtitled version. ta

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Julian,

drop me a line and I'll check for you.

Cheers,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

Dont be so tight. Ring International Directory Enquiries. Of course you Christmas message may just be picked up by father/ current boyfriend etc. Many a suprise has turned to rat shit!!!

Reply to
David Amos

her father died a few weeks back which is why i want to speak to her personally and not just send a card.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Dutch on line phone directory at

NAAM = name WOONPLAATS = town/city

if the address/phone is not shielded, you may be able to find any address + phone number

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert

Thanks, a guy from NL got back to me, i wrote her home address down wrong, but got her student accomodation correct, i dont even know how to say her name, all of it, as she uses a short simular name, Marlin, i cant speak Dutch so thats why i didntf one the operator over there.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES