SoonerCon '07 is coming!

SoonerCon'07 will be held on Saturday, Sept. 29 at the Moore Civic Center, 301 S. Howard, Moore Okla. from 8:00AM until 5:00PM. We have a good selection of vendors and 42 categories with theme and best of awards.

This will be the first SoonerCon that has been held since 2003 when IPMS Metro OKC hosted the IPMS/USA National Convention. SoonerCon hasn't changed much, except for the fact that we bring a lot more experience to the contest. For information see our web site at:

See you there.

Rusty White Pres. IPMS Metro OKC

Reply to
Rusty White