My hats off to those that make a show a success

Recently because of the amassed collection of aviation books, magazines and plastic models I've collected over the years, Ive gone from being a spectator at Hobby shows to becoming a vendor. I think the first model contest/show I attended was back in 1984 in Irving, TX when I was a teenager. These days it amazes me how difficult it is for me personally to schedule my professional life and my hobby when it comes to attending these shows. While attending the Supercon 2007 IPMS show in Arlington, TX today it amazes me how much work is involved by everyone involved. From the vender's and people who run the show, getting up early in the morning to begin the event ... to the modelers who for months/years, build fantastic models for display/ contest.

It's really a humbling experience.

Chris

Reply to
CCBlack