Sorta OT: e-Bay Item Description Pet Peeves

Um Bill, you know this how?.........

Reply to
Ron

Like any good student of a subject, I study the eguipment used.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Ron wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com:

Very close examination my boy, very close.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

The ONLY safe comeback to that one........

Reply to
Ron
"

Are we perhaps talking about a bustier? Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

"jerry 47" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

no corset

torso.

And the bustier the better.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Don't bustiers have shoulder straps? Basques, I believe, do not.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

"Alex, I'll take Lingerie for $600!"

Reply to
Mad Modeller

I looked up the word Basque in the dictionary. It says it is a blouse that is tight fitting at the waist. Doesn't sound much like lingerie to me. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

Well, check with Victoria's Secret or Frederick's and see what they show you when you look for that item.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller