"Street Value" of kits

just thought it was funny how Hasegawa offers a street price for kits as well as the MSRP.
Wonder what some good Columbian Revell is going for these days...

http://www.cybermodeler.com/news/hasegawa.shtml

I can't say about the Columbia, but Aurora's old Gold Knight of Nice is seeing the light of day again from Revell. I just bought an example from MegaHobbies for under $22.00. Beats the ePay price of several hundred......