"Street Value" of kits

just thought it was funny how Hasegawa offers a street price for kits as well as the MSRP.

Wonder what some good Columbian Revell is going for these days...

Musicman59

I can't say about the Columbia, but Aurora's old Gold Knight of Nice is seeing the light of day again from Revell. I just bought an example from MegaHobbies for under $22.00. Beats the ePay price of several hundred......

Reply to
The Old Man