Tamiya Models Faierey Swordfish MKI

Hey I just picked up a Tamiya Fairey Swordfish MK I and Corsair Vought F4U really cheap! Saved almost half what other places charge. And they shipped both models Free!

Here's the link, they still have this great deal going on.

GM

instead of stealth spam, be upfront. i don't trust sneaks.

Gotta agree. I would have visited the site if you had just advertised the Tamiya kits as sale or low priced and mentioned free shipping. These pseudo-testimonials are transparent and patronizing. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

prolly trying to hide the fact that thise are the only 2 military nodels.