Re: I'm losing it...

you're not alone... my wife finds it very amusing when I wander the house searching in vain for something I have in my hands already.

could be the liquid glue maybe?

on a more serious not though it could indeed be the fumes. most organic solvents such as xylene, toluene acetone that are found in paint thinners and model cements will cause short term memory loss. exposure rates don't need to be that high either if exposure is fairly constant.

Reply to
Umineko

Not as bad as the notion that I am going to build those 2k+ models in the garage. :-(

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

There's a thin line between inhalants and hobby supplies - well actually, there's no line at all. Use good ventilation, y'all, or you'll end up with dain bramage like me... Don't do drugs - there'll be more for me that way.

Reply to
Greg Plummer