test post please do not read!

Server problems, over 24 hrs for messages to appear.

in article 408e2577$1 snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com, Mark Wilson at snipped-for-privacy@tiscalinospam.co.uk wrote on 27/4/04 10:18:

Why should I not read this??????
Had to do it,
Sorry, but cant resist those "do not read" posts

Woah man! Is the clubhouse ever dusty.
Looks like the mon-kee has had a few parties in here also. I'm going to have to condemn these shoes....
--
Jeff C
RLHD

Yeah, it reeks of banana beer in here! Is that a Williams Brothers B-10 I see dangling from the ceiling? Beers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Mark Wilson wrote:

Darn, I fell in the trap again!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:18:59 +0100, Mark Wilson wrote:

So fuck off and post it in one of the .test newsgroups
Talk about majorly intolerant dickheads.........