test post please do not read!

Server problems, over 24 hrs for messages to appear.
Reply to
Mark Wilson
in article 408e2577$1 snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com, Mark Wilson at snipped-for-privacy@tiscalinospam.co.uk wrote on 27/4/04 10:18:
Why should I not read this??????
Reply to
Rory Manton
Had to do it,
Sorry, but cant resist those "do not read" posts
Reply to
Spencer
Woah man! Is the clubhouse ever dusty.
Looks like the mon-kee has had a few parties in here also. I'm going to have to condemn these shoes....
Reply to
Jeff C
Darn, I fell in the trap again!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Yeah, it reeks of banana beer in here! Is that a Williams Brothers B-10 I see dangling from the ceiling? Beers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
So fuck off and post it in one of the .test newsgroups
Reply to
Major Tom
Talk about majorly intolerant dickheads.........
Major Tom wrote:
Reply to
Ron