Testors Model Master Acrylics Question

What works the best for thinning Testors Model Master Acrylics for
airbrushing? I've had mixed results with their thinner...
Anyone have something they've come across that really produces consistent
good results?
Thanks in advance
Bob
Reply to
Bob Bartolacci
I've used rubbing alcohol with ModelMaster Acrylics.
Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)
consistent
I've had good luck with "Windex". Or even car windshield washer fluid.
Ron
Reply to
pipesmoker
garden variety laquer thinner always works for me. i but whatever is cheap or on sale at the discount home store.
oops, missed the acrylics...disregard that. i use blue winow cleaner for acrylics.
Hi
Thanks for all the good recommendations :-) Am getting ready to paint my Trumpeter Lexington and need to apply the deck stain color from MM Acrylics...
Reply to
Bob Bartolacci
Their thinner...........
Bob Bartolacci wrote: