Testors Model Master Acrylics Question

What works the best for thinning Testors Model Master Acrylics for airbrushing? I've had mixed results with their thinner... Anyone have something they've come across that really produces consistent good results? Thanks in advance

Bob

Reply to
Bob Bartolacci

I've used rubbing alcohol with ModelMaster Acrylics.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

consistent

I've had good luck with "Windex". Or even car windshield washer fluid.

Ron

Reply to
pipesmoker

garden variety laquer thinner always works for me. i but whatever is cheap or on sale at the discount home store.

oops, missed the acrylics...disregard that. i use blue winow cleaner for acrylics.

Hi

Thanks for all the good recommendations :-) Am getting ready to paint my Trumpeter Lexington and need to apply the deck stain color from MM Acrylics...

Reply to
Bob Bartolacci

Reply to
Ron