Thanks, Hobby Boss!

My long-standing desire for a 1/32 P-61 have been answered - and very nicely! What a beauty - glad to finally have it in my collection.

--
- Rufus

Where do you find the space, Rufus? I have enough trouble finding space for aircraft less than half that size and ships less than a tenth the size of your submarine... ;<)
T2
"Rufus" wrote in message
My long-standing desire for a 1/32 P-61 have been answered - and very nicely! What a beauty - glad to finally have it in my collection.
--
- Rufus

Right now I'm planning for retirement, moving, and purposely not building new projects - just trying to finish the ones I have on my bench presently! I've got about a year and a half and am starting to think about packing up my present little workroom.
Yeah - planning includes one room in the house-to-be that will be my study, and give up about two feet of depth to floor to ceiling display cases...at least that's the plan.
--
- Rufus