The Curse of the Monkey

What will happen to Dan's Monkey if MPM does make a B-10? Dear God it will
be like mixing matter and antimatter.
Has anyone seen the banana swilling varmint lately?
Frank
Reply to
Gray Ghost
Frank asked:
But Frank, it is not the monkey who had the problems with the B-10! It was Dan and the Monkey just made fun of him.
as to your second question, the Monkey "supposedly" ran ARC during the Holidays. And he/she/it didn't do too bad a job!
Rick
Reply to
OXMORON1
TOUCH MY MONKEY! LOVE MY MONKEY!
Now is the time on SCHPROCKETS vehn vee DAHNCE!
Reply to
Drew Hill
take a pill take a pill take a pill
"Drew Hill" wrote in news:401c7646$1@Anduin:
If you mock the monkey he will come to your house, eat all your bananas, drink all your beer and steal all your models and replace them all with Williams B-10 kits. And the sit in the cornrer and insanely cackle as you fight the futile fight.
Beware the monkey. Ask not for whom the monkey screechs... He screecnes for you...
Reply to
Gray Ghost
Has it been so long that now the new is old and they mock the monkey? They know not. Pray for them. in their ignorance they will call out in destain and the curse will be visited upon them.
Reply to
ARMDCAV
Spoken like a true son o' Dan!
Rick MFE
Reply to
OXMORON1
I miss Dan's posts, I miss the Mon-Key, and God help me, I've got an urge to buy a B-10......... WRF
"Nooooooo! Stop me before I build again."
Reply to
rfranklin
i disdain your destain and raise you amok.
That should be "shock the mon-key"
Reply to
The Model Hobbit
what happens if one of us non believers spanks the monkey instead?
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
eyeball asked:
Well, Dan's monkey doesn't spit, it bites. It has also been known to run people down with a modified trike. Dangerous little fellow!
oxmoron1
Reply to
OXMORON1
With this particular Mon-key spank is more apropos than shock......
The Model Hobbit wrote:
Reply to
Ron
Think I saw the monkey in a commercial during the Super Bowl - he was the one who was sitting on the sofa and who was hitting on that foxy chick while her boyfriend was in the kitchen, and he asked her if she had any qualms over back hair.
John Hairell ( snipped-for-privacy@erols.com)
Reply to
John Hairell
That was his cousin "Chimp". Monkey is uglier, I thought I saw the monkey at the halftime show, engineering the wardrobe failure.
oxmoron1
Reply to
OXMORON1