The Curse of the Monkey

What will happen to Dan's Monkey if MPM does make a B-10? Dear God it will be like mixing matter and antimatter.

Has anyone seen the banana swilling varmint lately?

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Frank asked:

But Frank, it is not the monkey who had the problems with the B-10! It was Dan and the Monkey just made fun of him.

as to your second question, the Monkey "supposedly" ran ARC during the Holidays. And he/she/it didn't do too bad a job!

Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

TOUCH MY MONKEY! LOVE MY MONKEY!

Now is the time on SCHPROCKETS vehn vee DAHNCE!

Reply to
Drew Hill

take a pill take a pill take a pill

"Drew Hill" wrote in news:401c7646$1@Anduin:

If you mock the monkey he will come to your house, eat all your bananas, drink all your beer and steal all your models and replace them all with Williams B-10 kits. And the sit in the cornrer and insanely cackle as you fight the futile fight.

Beware the monkey. Ask not for whom the monkey screechs... He screecnes for you...

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Has it been so long that now the new is old and they mock the monkey? They know not. Pray for them. in their ignorance they will call out in destain and the curse will be visited upon them.

Reply to
ARMDCAV

Spoken like a true son o' Dan!

Rick MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

I miss Dan's posts, I miss the Mon-Key, and God help me, I've got an urge to buy a B-10......... WRF

"Nooooooo! Stop me before I build again."

Reply to
rfranklin

i disdain your destain and raise you amok.

That should be "shock the mon-key"

Reply to
The Model Hobbit

what happens if one of us non believers spanks the monkey instead?

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

eyeball asked:

Well, Dan's monkey doesn't spit, it bites. It has also been known to run people down with a modified trike. Dangerous little fellow!

oxmoron1

Reply to
OXMORON1

Think I saw the monkey in a commercial during the Super Bowl - he was the one who was sitting on the sofa and who was hitting on that foxy chick while her boyfriend was in the kitchen, and he asked her if she had any qualms over back hair.

John Hairell ( snipped-for-privacy@erols.com)

Reply to
John Hairell

That was his cousin "Chimp". Monkey is uglier, I thought I saw the monkey at the halftime show, engineering the wardrobe failure.

oxmoron1

Reply to
OXMORON1