Thinner for Boyds model paint?

What should I use to thin this paint for air brushing?

Reply to
Ted

The Testors thinner worked fine for me.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Testor's airbrush thinner is fine, or you can use a good quality laquer thinner from a hardware or auto parts store. Laquer thinner works well with enamels, it's cheap, and you can use it to clean the airbrush. Just use good ventilation please...

Reply to
Greg Plummer

Testors Airbrush Thinner as used for all the Testors enamels. If you're adventurous I'd also suggest plain lacquer thinner (with a suitable respirator etc!).

Reply to
The Raven

Thanks for the fast replies. As far as ventilation, I actually spray outside and then hang upside down in my garage and close the garage door. Plenty of air movement.

Reply to
Ted