This group is for propheads...

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a screwhead and it seems that all the naval buffs have left the shores.

Reply to
[-=\\LÈGIÖN//=-]
[-=\\\\L?GI?N//=-] wrote: : Sorry for all the questions, I'm a screwhead and it seems that all the : naval buffs have left the shores. : Nah. Just mention what a fine kit the Trumpeter NorCal is... :-)

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

It's a step up in detail from the old Renwal, it fits like an old Lindberg and is a joke engineering wise for a mold cut in 2005.

Reply to
Ron Smith

USS North California? ;-)

WmB