This is a test.

Things seem quieter than usual and that's saying something......
Got the new Airfix 1/48 Sea Vixen to-day. Very nice.
Reply to
rfranklin
Having posted and read my own post within 45 seconds I can conclude that the group is still active and everybody else is just sleeping or hung over....
TTFN
Reply to
rfranklin
Well, I WAS workign on my old Frog Blackburn Skua. Did you know that while it was a shipboard dive bomber, Frog "forgot" to include an arrestor hook and a bomb and trapeze rig. Back to the Man-Cave to continue my kitbashing/fabrication......
Reply to
The Old Man
Um, in the US the playoffs for the NFL are on...
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote the following:
Well, I'm just sittin' here drinking, so I don't want to post any messages while influenced. :-)
Reply to
willshak
cheez, is it baseball season already? man i hate that sport's shit.
Reply to
someone
Yeah the D-i-L is raving about the Fillies again. Alas that goes on 365 days a year- 366 in leap years. :(
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad Modeller
snip
I stand corrected. In the Great White North football starts earlier and is overwith before Christmas. Can't have that sissy nonsense distacting us from the One True Game, hockey...... On the other hand Greenbay is cooking so I may have to show some interest.
Reply to
rfranklin
My neighbor put in an ice rink in his back yard last year with 4x4s and plastic sheet. Will see if it reappears this year. That's one way to find Canadians in the US....
Reply to
frank
Things have been slower in recent months on here. And at my modeling table as well. I recently built a Starfix A-4 for S***s and giggles. Doesn't look too bad from across the room, with my glasses off.
Reply to
eyeball