This is a test.

Things seem quieter than usual and that's saying something...... Got the new Airfix 1/48 Sea Vixen to-day. Very nice.

On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:46:41 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

Having posted and read my own post within 45 seconds I can conclude that the group is still active and everybody else is just sleeping or hung over....
TTFN
On Jan 15, 12:49pm, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

Well, I WAS workign on my old Frog Blackburn Skua. Did you know that while it was a shipboard dive bomber, Frog "forgot" to include an arrestor hook and a bomb and trapeze rig. Back to the Man-Cave to continue my kitbashing/fabrication......
On Jan 15, 12:49pm, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

Um, in the US the playoffs for the NFL are on...
Cookie Sewell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

cheez, is it baseball season already? man i hate that sport's shit.
On 1/16/2011 12:46 AM, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Yeah the D-i-L is raving about the Fillies again. Alas that goes on 365 days a year- 366 in leap years. :(
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 13:56:44 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

snip
I stand corrected. In the Great White North football starts earlier and is overwith before Christmas. Can't have that sissy nonsense distacting us from the One True Game, hockey...... On the other hand Greenbay is cooking so I may have to show some interest.
On Jan 16, 11:59am, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

My neighbor put in an ice rink in his back yard last year with 4x4s and plastic sheet. Will see if it reappears this year. That's one way to find Canadians in the US....
snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote the following:

Well, I'm just sittin' here drinking, so I don't want to post any messages while influenced. :-)
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Jan 15, 12:46pm, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

Things have been slower in recent months on here. And at my modeling table as well. I recently built a Starfix A-4 for S***s and giggles. Doesn't look too bad from across the room, with my glasses off.