Those Color Dyes- A New Development

I was in a discount drug mart today,walking down the ''toys'' ailse,I spotted something I really never thought was made,A kit for window decoration,i.e.,a clear piece of plasticwith a design of a butterfly AND,5 dye markers!,you fill in each section,theres a hight ridge separating each section so theres no blending.I think I will pick this up tomorrow.

Reply to
teem