Thx All For the New Bookmarks!

this 5 year old eMac is on its deathbed.....

your bookmarks have at least got my modeling world back online. just doing it around 90% slower than before, which, with dial up, is a close second to geologic time. \

Just gonna keep it alive and not try and fix it anymore. maybe spend the tax refund on a new one.

best - Craig

Reply to
crw59

i have a friend who's a mac head and he bought one of these. he said it's a real bahgan and a great system. i'm strictly a pc guy, but my friend is a 15 machead..so check it out, anyway.

or if your a fazy lucker

someone