tiger restore

the after pics of my 70's king tiger rebuild are up.

Reply to
someone

Gobbledygook on my end.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

oe is not good for pictures. you got the microshaft. i have 4 other newsbrowers and they all work. i can email them if you wish.

Reply to
someone

Sure thing - snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (just kick the HELL out of it).

FWIW, everyone else's pics come thru fine with OE. I also use Agent and a few other binary grabbers and they all coughed up the same alphabet soup. The trick is to keep the file fragmentation rate down to 1-2 pieces to give those of us with crappy binary servers like Earthlink a crack at getting a complete file. I bagged 4 out of the 8 pieces your file were chopped into before Earthlink took a dive.

I know, I know - but I don't download enough binaries to justify a pay binary newserver service.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

on the way!