tiger restore

the after pics of my 70's king tiger rebuild are up.

Gobbledygook on my end.
WmB

oe is not good for pictures. you got the microshaft. i have 4 other newsbrowers and they all work. i can email them if you wish.
(just kick the HELL out of it).
FWIW, everyone else's pics come thru fine with OE. I also use Agent and a few other binary grabbers and they all coughed up the same alphabet soup. The trick is to keep the file fragmentation rate down to 1-2 pieces to give those of us with crappy binary servers like Earthlink a crack at getting a complete file. I bagged 4 out of the 8 pieces your file were chopped into before Earthlink took a dive.
I know, I know - but I don't download enough binaries to justify a pay binary newserver service.
WmB

on the way!