Tom- Still Looking for a Samurai ?

I dug up my Testors 1/8 resin Samurai figure. body is glued together but that is it. will shoot a pic off to you if interested. I'll check out the pieces, etc.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Yes, please, on the pictures.

I started to google Takeda Samurai last night and found some great stuff. Have to wait for the next trip to the office supply store, thou, as I am out of color toner.

More later.

TIA,

Tom

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> I dug up my Testors 1/8 resin Samurai figure. body is glued together