Top posting vs. bottom posting

I'm not sure I care one way or the other and it's much too small a deal for me to get worked up over.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

I'm not a usenet fanatic, but I'm on it almost everyday of the year for the past many years and I don't like bottom posting. It's like Fords and Chevys or Sony and Panasonic. Each has it supporters and there's not much chance of changing them.

:-P What I hate are pe>

Reply to
Jim K

Bill,

You're >

PS-I'll continue to post as makes sense to me and hopefully one of the Netiquette Nancyboys will burst a blood vessel in their brain.....then while the rest of his Netiquette Nacyboy friends attaend his virtual online funeral I'll hope lighting strikes and fries them all because getting worked up over posting style means they have no real life worth living.

Reply to
Ron

How about cross-posting? I'm willing to bet Net etiquette says something about that, too. I stripped off the newsgroup addresses that I participate in....anybody who replies to this post can do the same and maybe that will kill this thread on all the newsgroups.

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

Then why did you use conversational style posting (the best method, IMO) in your reply? ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

analogy noted; now what if you went to buy a car and the steering wheels were all on the left side ? would you piss and moan over it or would you simply tell them to stick their ridiculous foreign shit up their ass ?

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

What are you here for? From your posts thusfar it's clear it isn't an interest in scale modeling.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Ah, he got us confused with "scale mottling". That's a common troll affliction. Sort of like eczema. I recall there was a black wrestler that had so much blubber on him that his man breasts reached all the way from his chest, up under his arms and around to the middle of his back. The man could not slap the side of his thigh due to the cushions under his arms. I think his name was Abdulla the Butcher. Well whenever he raised up his arms, the blubber lifted up and you could see these dark mossy places where the sun never shined. That's not exactly "scale mottling" but it's close. It really tears up the troll population. Maybe equivalent to human acne. Anyway, scale mottling information is probably what this Gay-Mr. Troll was looking for. I'd help but I really don't know much about it other than excessive role play gaming with little medieval figures aggravates the condition noticeably.

WmB

WmB

ahhh, stop whining ya big pussy and take it `till it feels good

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

Nothing you do or say is good. Don't bother responding; I won't see it. Have a nice life in my killfile. Inane Gayman; Adieu!