Trumpeter 1:32 Su27UB price in UK

Just saw this beauty advertised on the latest Hannants newsletter, and it's 100GBP! Personally, I didn't mind paying into the 60's, but 100 is way too much for my pocket. In these straitened times, I wonder how many they will sell at this price? Nice to be back here after a gap, N

-----------------

- *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road

Reply to
Nigel Cheffers-Heard

I have one...forget what I paid...now I want all THIS to go with it:

I figure that at $101 US for the resin, and then all the Aries stuff I want (nozzles, wheel wells, cockpit?..jury's still out there...), decals, and a plethora of Eduard etch...I'll likely have over $500 into the kit before I'm done. WELL over...

Make that 1/32 Arado 234 from MDC look tame, don't it?

...but I WANT one!

Reply to
Rufus