Just got Trumpeters BR52....

... oh .. and I do like. Looks like lots 'o' fun here. Also the bloke in
the shop reckons Trumps coming out with more rail stock.. can anybody
confirm this??
-----------------
- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------
Reply to
Tak
Now that you have the Locomotive you might want to visit Eduard.com and see the photo etch they have for the BR-52.
Scott
Reply to
Scott Cashel
"Scott Cashel" wrote in news:lvOdnVeqRYi30nHZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
.... No Thx. I like ootb, I am an ootber@heart. Regards, John -----------------
- *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------
Reply to
Tak
What motoring options does it have?
Reply to
Martin
"Martin" wrote in news:ecn6uv$aol$2$8302bc10 @news.demon.co.uk:
ummmmmmmmm........ Pardon? What do you mean by motoring options? -----------------
- *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------
Reply to
Tak
I'd guess Martin wants to make it go down a track.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller