Use a hair dryer to shape a resin piece ?

I have a 1/6 figure that needs to have a shirt shaped around her waist a bit. Instructions with the figure said to use a blow dryer. Will that work on resin?

Can I screw this up using a dryer? I thought about hot water but I think I need to have the piece on the body so I can shape it /snap it in place.

Any other ideas ?

thx - Craig

Reply to
Musicman59