Using Future Floor Wax

I've been toying w/ the idea of using Future Floor Wax to gloss coat models.
Can anyone direct me to an online How to?
Reply to
ELAINE VADAS
If you spray it on, then don't let it flood. Future (or Klear as it is known in the UK) is so thin that any flooding will run. However, runs can be mopped up with a corner of a piece of tissue paper.
If you brush it on, use a wide, flat brush. You won't get any brush marks due to the thinness of the wax.
Clean the airbrush by spraying through with water. The brush can be simply rinsed with water.
And that's really all there is to it!
Reply to
Enzo Matrix
brush on or spray on with an airbrush. you can thin if you wish or use full on.
The Complete Future -
Another resource I've found useful on occasion ...
John McGrail