Vickers Varsity Props

Hi, can anyone tell me what propellors were fitted to the Vickers Varsity? I'm trying to build this thing for a collection of station based aircraft at Cranwell (to be displayed in the ops building) and am failing quite badly at the moment. The props that came with the kit are pretty useless (ID Models' kit).

Please Help!

Dave Hall

Reply to
Dave Hall

Hi Dave The Varsity was fitted with 4 blade Rotol props. I will send you the diameters in the morning Aeroclub do them im 1/144th should you need a pattern Cheers Steve

Reply to
yellowwolf